As the longest running outdoor happy hour, Concerts in the Park (CIP) is celebrating 26 years of music madness this year. Grab a cold beer, a bite to eat from one of our food trucks, and enjoy the tunes of local and national touring bands.
Tonight, on the WaitrApp Stage:
– Joy and Madness
– Mikey LP & The Krooks
On the Blue Diamond Almonds DJ Stage:
Tonight’s food vendors are:
– Azteca Street Tacos
– It’s Nacho Truck
– Voyager World Cuisine
– Federalist Public House
– Yolanda’s Tamales
– Gyro 2 Go
– Annie’s SnoBiz
– Conscious Creamery
You can shop at #CIPSAC too!
– Wild Poppy & Co Mobile Boutique
– Identity Boutique
Special performance tonight by Capital Dance Project with Cities YWYWF.
The party doesn’t stop at Concerts in the Park. Show your Bud Light wristband at one of our participating After Party Locations and receive happy hour pricing.
– Coin-Op Sacramento
– District 30
– Blackbird. Sacramento
– Malt & Mash
– Pre Flite Lounge
– Republic Bar & Grill
– Social Nightclub
Ways to get around:
– The City of Sacramento is offering $5 flat rates Fridays from 5 – 9 pm at the City Hall garage located on 10th Street, between J and I Streets
– Utilize Sacramento Regional Transit District
– Ride your bike and valet it with the Sacramento Area Bicycle Advocates presented by Kaiser Permanente Thrive
– Visit SacPark.org to find a parking spot
Concerts in the Park is produced by Downtown Sacramento Partnership and wouldn’t be possible without the support of our sponsors: Bud Light, Bogle Vineyard and Winery, Live Nation, Kaiser Permenante, MarketOne Builders, Submerge Magazine and Hyatt Regency.